Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bento Box Night

A couple days ago I discovered Bento Boxes. I had never heard of them before but I was reading a women's blog and she kept ranting and raving about them, so I did a Google search. Kaleb and Dante thought that they were so cool that we decided to have "Bento Box Thursday". Now we have a food theme for every day of the week.

Sunday~ Pasta + Garlic Bread
Monday~ Extravagant Dessert Day
Tuesday~ Pick from the Box day. ( We have a list of food names in a hat, which ever one we pick is supper)
Wednesday~ Big Breakfast Day
Thursday~ Bento Boxes
Friday~ Pizza
Saturday~ Picnic Lunch Day

Anyway.....This is Thursday so I tried to make my very 1st Bento Box. I went with a Easter Theme. (You know....cuz it's almost Easter) Here are some pictures.





Kaleb ate everything on his plate. Dante ate everything except the bunny and duck. Anyway..... you really should do a Google search for Bento Boxes. It'll make you laugh at how pathetic this one is. I'll post more Bento Box Meals as I get better at making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment